Great News!!! Our fantasy baseball draft tool now works on your iPad!!!
Our fantasy baseball draft tool works with Microsoft Excel and although there is no app for Microsoft Excel on your iPad, there is an app that will take you to a "virtual" session of Microsoft Excel. Please read this entire page if you intend to use our fantasy baseball draft tool on your iPad.
On January 8, 2012, Onlive Inc. released an app called OnLive Desktop which is a service that provides a seamless, no-compromise, instant-response cloud-based PC desktop, wherever and whenever you want it. OnLive brings to your iPad a high-performance PC experience, regardless of the content, even when interacting with fast-action media.
Features of OnLive Desktop include:
- Instantly view, edit and create documents using actual Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Easily Transfer files between OnLive Desktop and other devices
- Experience high-performance, instant response PC applications
- Interact with lag-free animation and video
Based on groundbreaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses the power of cloud computing to deliver a seamless, no compromise remote PC desktop solution.
- FantasyDraftTools.com and TGFantasyBaseball.com does not have any affiliation with OnLive Desktop, however, we are providing an option for an app that can be used when trying to use our fantasy baseball draft tool on your iPad.
- Since OnLive Desktop is a "virtual" computer, you need internet access to use OnLive Desktop. Therefore, you can only use our fantasy baseball draft tool with OnLive Desktop when you have an internet connection. Our recommendation would be to use Wi-Fi instead of 3G for a better user experience. If your internet connection is not strong, we do not recommend using OnLive Desktop to run our fantasy baseball draft tool as your session may be "choppy".
- If you plan on buying our fantasy baseball draft tool to only work with OnLive Desktop and you will not have an internet connection during the draft, DO NOT BUY OUR PRODUCT as we will not offer any refunds due to issues with OnLive Desktop.
- Our "Summary" does not fit entirely on your iPad screen, but you can easily move it side-to-side to see the hidden content.
- When drafting a player, we recommend that you use the "Draft Player" button for easier navigation.
- OnLive Desktop currently works with iPad, but not iPhone/iPod
Steps to use the iPad app "OnLive Desktop" to run our fantasy baseball draft tool:
- Create a free account at
http://desktop.onlive.com/ Free accounts store up to 2GB of storage, which is plenty of room to store our fantasy baseball draft tool
- Download the OnLive Desktop app from the App Store
- Once you purchase our fantasy baseball draft tool, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download your copy of our fantasy baseball draft tool. Order Here
- You need to use a computer's web browser to upload our fantasy baseball draft tool (Microsoft Excel file) to the OnLive Desktop server,
- Launch OnLive Desktop on your iPad
- Log in to your OnLive Desktop account
- On the right hand side of the screen you will see a shortcut for "Documents" with the OnLive Desktop logo on it
- Double Click the "Documents" shortcut
- Open your fantasy baseball draft tool that you just uploaded to OnLive Desktop server (from step 4 above)
- That's it...now you can use our fantasy baseball draft tool on your iPad
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR DRAFT !!!